Villa Alamanda is a small and intimate, three-bedroom villa designed for a family or small group of friends and has the double advantage of being a great spot for people looking to get away from it all while also being in a prime position to sample all that is good in life. With all the number of shops, restaurants, and bars located along the main road and in the five star resorts of nearby Nusa Dua guests can also take advantage of the great water sports operations and white sand beaches that Bali is renowned for located only minutes away. Set in a quiet and secluded spot on the Benoa Peninsula in south Bali, Villa Alamanda is one of an enclave of five villas known as the Puri Tirta Villas. Set back from the water, Villa Alamanda has access to its own private jetty with access to canoes and a private speed boat for exploring both the mangroves and the offshore islands.
Entering through an antique Balinese door and stepping over a small fish pond Villa Alamanda welcomes you into its intimate embrace with a generosity of space. There are two bedrooms downstairs at either end of the villa (one of them double and other twin) with the third master bedroom upstairs that taking in the ocean and sunset views. Each bedroom has an ensuite with monsoon showers and comes with its own small balcony or terrace.
The middle space is a well-lit, high-ceilinged, multi-purpose living / dining / kitchen area with a dining table for six, soft couches, a flat screen TV with satellite TV and satellite channels, and a kitchen. A water wall at the back of the room brings the relaxing sounds of moving water inside, and French doors open up to the garden to allow the breeze to circulate throughout the villa.
A terrace with 3 sun loungers runs alongside swimming pool which is in turn is surrounded by a well manicured lawn and simple tropical gardens. Round table with chairs is nice place to have 5 o'clock tea or dinner by the pool.
Villa Alamanda is one of five villas that sit on the water’s edge on the western side of the Tanjung Peninsula in Benoa in southern Bali, just 20 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport. It is a very short drive from the upscale tourist enclave of Nusa Dua, home to many of the island’s best five star resorts and restaurants. The surrounding area is a water sports paradise and home to some of Bali’s best beaches, two championship golf courses and a swathe of top quality bars and dining venues.
- En-suite master bedroom with balcony with ocean views and outdoor shower
- Two guest suites, both with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers – one with 2 single beds
- Your personal butler
- Large flat screen LCD-TV with DVD and sound system in the living room
- A/C living and kitchen area. Features fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedrooms have A/C and safety boxes
- 3 x 6m private swimming pool
- Sundeck with umbrellas and 3 sun loungers, round table with 4 chairs
- Daily maid service
- Car with driver (8 hours / day excluding petrol. Extra hours - 50,000 IDR / hour)
- Use of private jetty for romantic dining and traditional dance performances or other events (terms and conditions applied for all events with invited guests)
- Affordable cost for skipper and estate motorboat (40 USD/h). Ideal for fishing or simply exploring the offshore islands many secluded bays
- Use of estate kayaks
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- Laundry and dry cleaning service at cost price
- Secured parking
- Staff quarters
- 24 hours estate security
- Airport transfers
Low Season: 11 January - 30 June; 16 September - 19 December;
High Season: 1 July - 31 July; 1 September - 15 September; Chinese New; Easter week
Peak Season: 1 August - 31 August; 20 December - 10 January;
Rate Inclusive :
- Roundtrip airport transfer (1x in and 1x out)
- Welcome drinks, fruits and cool towels
- Daily breakfast for up to 6 person
- Daily housekeeping and room service
- Butler and villa manager
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card
- Wi-Fi Internet - unlimited
- Car with driver for 8/h day (petrol excl)
- Free usage of estate's kayaks
- Wi-Fi internet