Ocean view villas in Uluwatu- Villa Bulan Putih
5 bedrooms occupy the first and second floors of the main house. Each one boasts a king size bed kitted out in crisp, white cotton. Billowing mosquito nets hang from the ceiling adding a touch of that Oriental mystique. At night, black out curtains deliver endless hours of uninterrupted sleep.
Each room also has a day bed for massages or afternoon lounging. For those seeking a little solitude, a door at the back of four of the bedrooms leads to a small reading room, complete with comfy chair and traditional carpet. An open library on the first floor landing allows more sociable readers to compare notes on the latest bestseller.
The en suite bathrooms that adjoin each room are simply elegant, fitted with both bathtubs and rain showers. From the main first floor bathrooms, guests can take in spectacular views as they soak in the tub.
As well as the 5 bedrooms in the main villa, guests can also make use of the 2 private Garden Suites in the garden. Each one houses a single, spacious bedroom and an outdoor bathroom for bathing au naturel, Bali style. The abundant use of dark wood and the eight metre high ceilings make these bungalows a striking addition to the main villa.
The dining table at Villa Bulan Putih seats 16 people, making it a clear gathering point for social chat and gastronomic indulgence.
Guests looking for something a little special can invite renowned chefs to prepare a meal just for them. A back kitchen is used for preparation, while the open front kitchen gives chefs the chance to showcase their art.
An oversized 3.5m outdoor dining table means guests can take their meals in the garden. This is a popular choice in the evening when the lights of Seminyak and Legian provide a glittering backdrop over the ocean.
Fresh seafood and choice cuts of meat can be grilled to perfection on the large gas barbeque.
Cool air flows freely through the large and open living area on the ground floor of Villa Bulan Putih. Whitewashed walls and stone floors are cool and calm while Balinese furniture, silk finishings from Hanoi and modern art work provide meditation points for the wandering mind.
Guests can sink into the three metre sofa and drink in the stunning sea view. The more actively inclined can compete in a game of pool, while the back bar can be filled with liquid refreshments on request.
Finally, a TV room with home theatre system is a cosy refuge where guests can recline, relax and take in the latest Hollywood blockbusters or catch up on the news. A large daybed and en suite bathroom means this room can also serve as bedroom for additional guests.
Villa Bulan Putih sits atop a cliff on the Bukit Peninsula, a mere twenty-five minutes from Ngurah Rai Airport. It overlooks the dramatic surf breaks at Bingin and Dreamland beaches, which draw in devoted surfers from around the world and play host to international surf competitions. The golden sands can be reached within a leisurely ten minute stroll. Attractions like Uluwatu temple, Kuta golf course and the award winning bars and restaurants of Seminyak are all just a drive away.
POOL AND GARDEN AREA
Much of everyday life in Bali goes on outdoors and Villa Bulan Putih’s garden is the jewel in its crown. Oh so fashionable water features are filled with water lilies and fish for good fortune. The garden’s extensive flat lawn is an island rarity and the views make time spent here unforgettable.
The focus of the garden is the 17 metre pool with infinity edge. A large sunbathing deck allows bathers to recline in two inches of water, soaking up the rays while keeping cool. In the evening, guests can indulge in a glass of bubbly while being massaged by the nimble jets of water in the Jacuzzi.
Two orbit chairs and eight sun loungers with umbrellas are scattered around the pool area. A traditional bale provides shade in the heat of the day or a welcome resting area for massages or evening cocktails.
INTERNET, TV AND SOUND
Villa Bulan Putih is fully equipped with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment including a home theatre system with 37’’ LCD TV, the full range of international satellite channles and DVD player. Internet facilities are also available.
The Balinese are known as the hosts with the most and guests at Villa Bulan Putih will be lavished with traditional hospitality from start to finish. A full time team of eight friendly and discreet staff are on hand to keep the house spick and span and ensure your every whim is indulged.
The staff includes a manager, housekeepers, butlers, a chef, a driver, security and maintenance men.
Making time to spa is an essential part of any stay in Bali. Spa services can be arranged in the villa on demand. Guests can choose from a menu of treatments designed to pamper and relax. Just ask your Villa Manager for more details.
A sumptuous breakfast of fruit, locally produced yoghurt, pancakes, toast and eggs is served every day and is included in the daily rate. Other food & beverages can easily be arrange by the Villa Manager and the Chef, your food request can be given in the morning (see terms & conditions). There is also a Villa menu for culinary ideas.
Other meals can be selected in advance from our tempting menu of international favourites and local specialities, from Penne Pomodoro to Nasi Campur. Ingredients are bought fresh every day and meals are whipped up in the villa by our talented chef and his team.
Everyone loves a barbie on a balmy evening, and many guests choose to take advantage of the villa’s top-of-the-range gas barbeque. Chicken, lamb, steak and fresh seafood can be brought from the international local deli’s, whilst fresh seafood can be found at the market in Jimbaran and dished up with a refreshing salad.
TERMS & CONDITIONS VILLA BULAN PUTIH
• Children under the age of ten are not permitted on the top level of the villa.
• Children who are unable must wear a water detection band or flotation aid as provided by the villa.
• Check in time is 2pm.
• Check out time is 12pm
• To secure a booking, a 50% deposit is required within 5 days after confirmation. US$ 200 cancellation charge will be applied for cancellation within 90 days before arrival. One night cancellation charge will be applied for cancellation within 60 days before arrival. Two nights cancellation charge will be applied for cancellation within 45 days before arrival.
• This policy does not apply for high season months, when cancellation is made within 30 days prior to arrival date, all deposit paid is to cover cancellation charge.
• Grocery money must be provided by guests for any food & beverage requests. When Villa staff purchase the food, all bills are subject to a 10% service charge
Notice of cancellation must be received by Villa Management in writing.
• The Management Company will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of the property, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, and exceptional weather conditions. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, car, and its contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday.
• All clients will be asked to sign a Waiver of Liability.
• Be aware that for larger groups a security deposit may be requested. If required, a deposit will be requested by the villa manager on arrival and will be refunded in full on the day of departure, unless damages/repairs need to be performed, in which case refunds will be made, less the cost of damages.
NUMBERS IN PARTY / SUITABILITY
The numbers of persons occupying a property must not exceed the maximum number stated in the booking confirmation. The Management Company reserves the right to refuse any booking, which, in its opinion, is unsuitable for the property concerned.
DAMAGE OR LOSSES
The hirer is responsible for leaving the property in good order and in a clean condition. The hirer further undertakes to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation. The Management Company reserves the right to repossess the property if the hirer or a member of the party has caused excessive damage.
EVENTS AND PARTIES
• Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permissions must be obtained for functions where the number of people in attendance exceeds 150% of the capacity of the villa.
• If you are planning to hold an event such as a wedding or any large congregation of people in the villa it would be best to bring this to The Management Company’s attention as soon as possible.
• Please be aware that normally The Management Company will not accept a booking involving a function without prior confirmation that a function coordinator has been employed. The Management Company can recommend a suitable coordinator where required.
• The Management Company have rules governing villa usage for events and parties and a surcharge of up to the equivalent of a night’s rental price is applicable, in addition to a local community (‘Banjar’) fee.