4 Bedroom - Price : Low USD 375 + | High USD 400 + | Peak USD 420 +
6 Bedroom - Price : Low USD 650 + | High USD 700 + | Peak USD 750 +
As you enter through the secret timber gates, you cross a large lotus pond filled with koi and tropical plants. Your eyes then lead to the meandering alang alang roof that shelters wide verandahs and living spaces overlooking the lush tropical gardens and large pool. You immediately feel at rest and think, "I'm home!"
This villa boasts nearly 500 sq. meters of space, with 4 large bedrooms each with large ensuites covered in floor to ceiling palaman stone, marble vanities and modern fittings. 3 of the bedrooms have king size beds and one has 2 king singles. Each bed is covered in white linen with goose down duvets and pillows where sleeping is a pleasure.
This villa combines beauty, luxury and serenity all within 5 minutes of the bustling boutiques, restaurants and bars of Seminyak. Book now to secure your time at this amazing new villa complex.
Esha Villas in located in the quaint village area of Umalas (meaning "forest and rice pady"), approximately 30 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Umalas is only minutes from the beach, and yet is primarily known for it's numerous, family-owned rice farms which dot the countryside with expansive views to the volcanic mountains in central and east Bali. Whatever the time of year, daytime excursions through Umalas provide views of the farmers working in the fields, plowing, planting, tending, and harvesting the rice.
A short 5 minutes to the south of Esha Villas in Umalas is Seminyak, unarguably the location of some of Bali's best boutiques, restaurants, and bars and clubs.
A brief list of outdoor activities within 30 minutes of Esha Villas includes:
- surfing in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, or Canggu
- bungee jumping on Double Six Beach
- horse riding at the Umalas Riding Stables
- tennis and other activities at The Canggu Club
- world-class golf at the Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Club
Esha Villas features include:
- large open living space leading onto same-level pool deck for entertainment
- lush, tropical landscaping
- water gardens and fountains throughout
- lots of natural light
- cozy, warm atmosphere from the blend of modern and antique furniture
- large wardrobes and hanging spaces
- modern, high-thread count, white Egyptian cotton linens
- goose down pillows and quilts
- wide terrazzo stairs
- AC, ceiling fans, and functional windows for open ventilation in each bedroom
- professionally-designed stainless-steel lighting and switches
- street-side covered parking for 2 cars and numerous motorbikes
- separate maids quarters
Villa 1 is adjacent to the street in the quiet neighborhood of Umalas. Access is through traditional Balinese doors, which open onto a water garden and fountain area and which leads to the downstairs living area. This villa provides approximately 500 sq. meters of total living space, and offers numerous areas with comfortable appointments for relaxing, dining, and entertainment.
Villa 1 features:
- 4 bedrooms (2 down and 2 up)
- 3 king size beds and 2 king size single bed
- 4 massive ensuite baths with Palimanan stone-covered walls and modern finishes
- large living spaces downstairs
- large media/living room upstairs
- 4 downstairs seating areas
- free form swimming pool with sunbeds and expansive timber decks
- water gardens with lotus and koi
- high-grade plumbing fixtures and an ultra modern, western-style kitchen
- large dining table with seating for 8-10 and separate breakfast bar
- designer refrigerator (w/ ice-maker), large gas oven, sinks and appliances
- easy street-side access to transport and local cafes
The refrigerator will be stocked with an initial supply of soft drinks coffee and tea, eggs and bread for your first breakfast. The bathrooms will be supplied with towels, soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds, and tissues. Massages, spa & beauty treatments can be arranged in your villa at nominal cost. We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment and shopping, and we'll try to answer any questions you may have.
Villa staff include a cook, maids, house keeping, gardener, security guard, and villa manager. They will take care of all routine work such as cleaning your villa, washing dishes, changing linen and towels, and handling your laundry and any special requirements you might have.
We also provide several spa treatments of your choice and a hair stylist who will come to the villa. During your stay in our villa we can provide a English speaking babysitter, baby demountable crip and baby high chair. We can give you up-to-date advice on restaurants, entertainment and shopping, and we’ll try to answer any questions you may have during your stay. For the spa, hair stylist and babysitters we require four hours prior notice and cancellations will be charged.
Please inform us ahead of your arrival if you would like us to prepare dinner for your first night at Esha.
Low: Jan 09 to Jun 30, Sep 16 to Dec 1st (excluding Easter and Chinese New Year)
High: Jul 01 to Jul 31, Sep 01 to Sep 15 , Easter Week, Chinese New Year
Peak: Aug 01 to Aug 31, Dec 1st to Jan 08