6 Bedroom - Price : Low USD 825 | High USD 1150 | Peak USD 1305
Bali villa location in uluwatu ocean Views and sunset views
Overlooks the Indian Ocean to capture daily sunset vistas, Villa is elevated high above a world-class surf break on a prime piece of landscape near the revered Uluwatu temple. This grand three-level villa residence and venue for wedding celebrations is accessed through a traditional Balinese entrance that belies the luxury that waits beyond. A tropical courtyard creates an ambient environment at the front of the villa with a generous swimming pool, sun-loungers and outdoor dining settings to accommodate small groups. This area is edged in lush foliage, garden lanterns and a pair of thatched pavilions strewn with brightly coloured cushions.
The heart of the villa is a multi-purpose living cum ceremonial space that extends right back to an entire wall dominated by full-length glass doors flanked by two stone columns. A stunning infinity pool is juxtaposed against a background of sea views and cliff top terrain, where couples can exchange their wedding vows before an audience of loved ones. An elegant décor of understated simplicity does not detract from the raw beauty that surrounds this isolated retreat. The room’s masterpiece is a fully restored classic 1915 Yamaha piano that was carefully air-freighted from Japan.
Luxurious Sleeping Quarters
A modern kitchen alcove as well as 5 luxuriously bedroom suites are conveniently located off the main living space. Each suite features an ornate bathroom with separate shower and sunken tub facility to enjoy lavish bathing rituals. Matching wedding suites, both with spiral staircase access to a charming rooftop terrace, are available for the bride and groom to prepare for their nuptials in privacy.
Roof Top Terrace
The highest point of the villa is a stylish roof top terrace with three pavilions strategically positioned to take pleasure in scenic 180 degree views. From this vantage point guests’ can enjoy the afternoon sea breeze, sunset cocktails or an informal gathering under the star-filled night sky.
- 45 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 15 minutes drive to the Dreamland beach
- 05 minutes drive to Padang padang beach
- 60 minutes drive to Kuta beach and Legian
In Villa Facilities:
- 5 bedrooms
- Bathtubs and showers in all bedrooms
- Spacious and comfortable living areas
- Washing/laundry facilities
- Modern western kitchen set, refrigerator and modern cooking utensils
- Classical Antique Piano made by YAMAHA made in 1915
- 2 swimming pools (7m x 10m with ‘insert’ hot plunge pool) + (8.5m x 18m)
- 3 (Prince, Princess and Crown) of 4 x 4m rooms (twin bed can be set as double bed)
- 2 (King and Queen) rooms of 5.2 x 6.7m master bedrooms (king size bed)
- Cool towel and refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Return airport transfers
- 24 Hour Butler Service
- Unpacking and packing of suitcase
- In-villa registration
- Inclusive breakfast served at guest’s preferred time
- Laundry service