Bali's most magical and private haven Puri Nirwana (Heavenly Villa) is nestled absolute beachfront on the eastern coast of the Island of the Gods. Let the fresh gentle breezes that skim the Indian Ocean wash over you and rejuvenate your entire body and soul as you immerse yourself in the exotic and unique luxury that is Puri Nirwana. With 20 full time staff to cater to your every whim, and a fully operational SPA in exquisite gardens available for in-house guests only, Puri Nirwana is the perfect retreat for those seeking luxurious and private relaxation amidst Bali’s breathtaking surroundings. Create unforgettable and beautiful memories with your selected family and friends away from the tourism throngs and let us add that special Balinese magic as we take care of every detail.
Puri Nirwana can accommodate up to fourteen adults and eight children, with master bedroom in the main building, large private en-suites, and all with stunning garden or ocean outlook. The villa has been built to make the most of the cross ocean breezes and its spacious layout mean you may not come across another person for days. Bedroom wing bathrooms are a large six meter by three meter size, with ease of access for in-room SPA treatments.
The Master Suite of Puri Nirwana is the luxurious enormous suite on the ground floor with a massive bathroom which includes a separate SPA area, overlooking the magnificent lawn, swimming pool and ocean. Large louver doors can be open to allow the cool ocean breezes to wash over you as you relax, or sit in air conditioned comfort at your pleasure.
The bedroom wing is finished with marble inlaid floors, and imported stone from India and The Ukraine.
Puri Nirwana evokes calm and rejuvenation amidst an exotic and tranquil garden, trickling water features and fresh sea air. Each individual area has been designed to incorporate the beautiful grounds and ocean that surround it, bringing the outside indoors and fully complementing the combination of luxury, privacy and peace that the villa represents.
The formal entrance to the villa is lined with display cabinets filled with a collection of interesting curios and unique artwork. From the entrance guests proceed to the sitting room where they can chill and relax in comfortable lounges with floor to ceiling sliding doors opening onto the patio, manicured lawn, swimming pool and beach beyond. The breeze will flow through to the windows overlooking the orchids greenery and trickling water feature.
Adjacent to sitting room lays formal dining room with the stunning solid wood dining table that seats 24 with the room opening up to the patio, manicured lawn, pool and ocean. Next is the entertainment room that offers a spacious gaming area with full sized billiard table, massive flat screen LCD TV, extensive collection of DVDs and book library to entertain the child in all of us.
French doors of the games room lead to a culinary aficionado's dream, the kitchen. It is fully equipped with the latest in dual gas ovens, hot plates, glass store room, room length exhaust system and twin state of the art refrigerators. Cook up a storm or allow us to offer you a selection of local chef's on the island, depending on your taste and craving.
Perfectly situated in corners of the garden and villa are private getaway lounges where you can spend some quality time with that special person: yourself.
There is a plenty of space in 5.000 m2 garden that surrounds the main building. Outdoor facilities include dedicated children activity area and two of fish ponds with exotic Koi fish, Catfish and tortoises. The beautiful Buddha overlooks the Reflection Pool while the trickling flow of the water feature gives you a perfect focus for meditation and relaxation.
Melt into the cushioned chaise lounge in the poolside Bale, read a book or be hypnotized by the ocean, or have evening cocktails or dinner at the table that seats ten under the vine covered trellis, and the Bali night sky. Manicured lawns lead to the 16 x 5 metre beachside swimming pool and adjoining Jacuzzi. Float in the pool while watching the wave’s crash on the sand, or simply lie on the outdoor sun beds or bean bags and read your favorite book in the shade of staring into the sky coconut trees.
Located amidst the tropical gardens, there is a 200 year old Javanese house with original, intricately carved wooden walls and ceiling is a spectacular setting for your own personal heavenly SPA treatments. Up to four full time therapists, fully trained and accredited, are on standby up to twelve hours per day to pamper and soothe your body, while you’re spirit drifts away in bliss.
Providing Puri Nirwana guests with the best care and service takes well trained staff. Our warm and friendly staff lives on-site with their separate personal quarters located at the rear of the property. Separate street entry parking for a total of eight cars is available as well.
Low Season: 6 January - 30 June; 1 September - 19 December;
High Season: 1 July - 31 July; Chinese New Year; Easter Week;
Peak Season: 1 August - 31 August; 20 December - 6 January;
Rates Inclusive :
- up to 14 people accommodation in 6 air conditioned suites and there is additional bed in naturally ventilated 1st floor bale with separate shower and toilet room where another 2 people can sleep without air con
- welcome drinks, fruits and chilled towels
- full staff: villa manager and villa supervisor; villa attendants and housekeepers; team of gardeners; 24/7 security service; dedicated professional chef; up to four SPA therapists (depends on guests request). Most of staff live in property premises and available at any time (gratuities and tips from guests are welcome)
- daily selection of Breakfasts for 2 (two) persons per room (menu of breakfasts available at the villa)
- 1 daily car 7 seater (for 8 consecutive hours) with English speaking driver (Excluding Petrol)
- wireless Internet connection is available free of charge
- exclusive SPA usage: guests pay only 10% service charge and thereafter 10% government tax from the nominal price of the SPA treatments. 2 SPA therapists will be available at the villa every day exclude Sunday since 9am till maximum 7pm. If guests will book the villa for minimum period 3 days, both therapists will be available every day, if 5 or 7 days, therapists will have one day off at the discretion of the Guests
- satellite TV channels available in both TV areas
- in-house Laundry (non dry cleaning) = washing machine use + staff will dry and iron guests' clothes
- experienced cook. Meal type: the Guests will pay for the Groceries by the bill with 25% service and delivery surcharge, extensive Menu available at the villa. Every private request can be negotiable with the Chef. Staff sometimes needs a time to go for shopping and prior order appreciated. Villagers usually bring fresh fish and seafood to the villa in the morning and guests can choose whatever they want to purchase and how they would like it to be cooked.